Monday, October 26, 2009

oct 26... Mom's love shown

Today, mom receive a kidnap call's luckily it was fake... *sigh* mom straight away went to my younger brother school just to comfirm he is safe... anyway, thanks to my neighbour who was helping...

My grandmom came as well once she knew it (before mom tell her that was a lie)...

this evening, grandmom ask bout my problem on study... she really melt my heart... after her son's problem she will try to help her grandson...T.T When will she take a rest???? i wonder ... but i'm really proud of her.

smile on their face while they lend a for us shown that they won't fed up of helping us..THX.. THEY ARE THE REAL SUPERWOMEN IN MY HEART...


Exam going on.... today, while i doing my test, i kept think bout ... i wonder why... *sigh*

No comments: