Monday, March 15, 2010

Back to home ...

知道自己懒就勤劳点咯 ... XD

Well , back to home ... same as back to dizzy haha once step in to the house mum nag bout same thing again lol , how i wish that someday they can cut off this ...

Stayed overnight at friend house really made me felt a bit better haha , sound weird right ?? how come there will be someone dont like to stay at home XD ... but that my feeling that cant be deny.I found out that be myself is really a great feeling , kind of happiness at there although that just a simple life ... 2 days stayed at there , found my passion to study again ^^ .

By the way, met someone and talk a bit with him ... he made me found another path of life haha ... more option can be choose in the future , thx ya.

Got some solution for some of my problem already, now I realize there still have light in the darkness , the world aint that dull ....

haha , a long post =p

No comments: