Wednesday, October 16, 2013

October updates

October , always been so hectic. Work life balance, dont know if I practice it well. Once again fall to sick, dont know is it because of work tiredness.

Ops, sorry I missed out September, almost every weekend I'm attending wedding dinner, congrats to all my newly married friend, I think you guys will just ask the same question when met me. Ya, I proposed, maybe made lot of my friend shock due to I'm in this relationship not a long period. No worries, not because of my gf got pregnant, just I think is OK to get along with her.

Like usual, work hard to be live better, pray for the best prepare for the worst. Rarely meet my friend now a day, how you guys doing well. I'm approaching 22, people may wonder young guy like me, am I ready to married ? Ready to this? Ready to that? Believe to me, I am ready. For me, age just a number, what makes it looks different is just experience. I always believe I can do it while others can. I might not great like Steve, but I'm always trying to be the good one with my related matters.

OK, all the best guys. tata

No comments: