Saturday, November 14, 2009

Great Friday 13-11-09

Today was so happy haha went to pyramid with friend after school, for the first time i tried Skating ... although i'm not that pro but still had lots of fun, really excited! thanks my friend^^ ...

Follow by the skating was dinner time, haha guest what... we went to SUSHI KING to have our dinner haha the second time in my life visit there :p ...

Leave sunway ... then hang out again with other friend and went to eat nice food again haha what a nice day with nice food ... the chicken chop was so delicious and we tried something special... haha it's french snail haha but i dun really like the way he cook... == but never mind , i knew how to go there and for sure i will go again XD ...

another thing make me happy is bout my friend caring and (love?) haha thanks ya guys ... really happy today, it's my pleasure can hang out with you all^^ i did appreciate that precious moment...

well... kinda tire now... see ya

No comments: