Sunday, November 8, 2009

Lonely......==

At home alone, nothing to eat *sigh* ... going to make maggie lol ... listen to the tic-tac sound from my watch, many thing flows out from my mind ...
think back bout this year, i found that i did many thing wrong(maybe), beside many thing happend and majority of that is making me sick...
well to all my dearest friend:
I do apologize if i did something bad or over ... i know sometime i will be a bit more than enough ... sorry bout that to my friend at school or other... beside I appreciate who did appreciate me , thanks.
To ... :





Yo my family member:
Po, uncle Alex , ..... thanks of supporting me, thank you and sorry cause i may disappointing you all...
well, i am trying to change my bad attitude ...hope i can forget those unhappy thing =)w

No comments: