Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 HappY New yeaR

Its a brand new year ... wheeeeeeeee
went to Sunway for countdown just now... hehe first time ever in my life

really had lot of fun ^^ ... although kena spray Kaw Kaw >.<

Saw something funny just... after playing , planed to go mamak yam cha but there was fulled !! ... =.= what to do, though go 7-11 buy thing... also "bao pang"(full) lol 7-11 also fulled ?? 0.o ... then went to KFC cause there looks like having some places ... but once we step in, lol same thing happened , we just fit our self at the playground inside it XD .

THIS IS the happiest new year eve i have in my 18 years life time ^^v ...

well , i wish I could have some photo to share but too bad, my phone camera too "lauYa" ... dint have camera belongs with me also ...T.T

anyway, Happy new year to everyone ... welcome , 2010 >.<

No comments: