Saturday, May 8, 2010

recent frame of mind

it's Saturday again ... time flow like hell ...

vision of the month :
" sleep less , talk less : do more , learn more "

many thing still not going as smooth as planed , but i will make smoother !!
Exam made me skip a beat or two , and now i feel like having a butterfly in my stomach .


Well , found that my EQ quite low recently ... hmmp wonder why ... but it really made me hit the roof , some of the problem really made me saw the red in my eye .
many dissatisfied but dint sound out ... ouch! it pinch my heart again ...

kept persuade myself : i do not really need it .
but , just not reconciled to give it when he said he want .

erm , by the way ... wanna watch "ip man2" and "iron-man2" ... waaa i want it , it make me hectic once think of it XD

No comments: