Tuesday, December 14, 2010

just feel like to tell something =p

OMG !!! My STPM mood had gone , 3 paper left ... =.= , help !!!!!!!!!

Actually I dint expect much also , so just let my faith decide it lah , I think it will lead me to the correct way XD . Hmmp , i do wish to have some shortcuts in my life , to success ... haha .
How can I describe my situation ? is my dream just a dream ? 0o , work harder to make it come true !!!!!!

WAITING IS TORTURING !!!!!! something keep poke my eye ... something just keep pop out in my mind ... something just taring my ear off ... the moment while waiting to fall as sleep is sweet sometime , but its horrible sometime . Can I skip this phase of my life ? this phase is way too long , haha but no pain no gain , its true . well , just be patient . actually life had getting better . ^^

No comments: