Thursday, December 3, 2009

@.@

I wish i could find some where or someone that can really be comfort with... wanna scream out from my heart... ARGHHHHHHHHHHH ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH hate that!!!!

Well i dont know how long i can stand in this situation... but i did standing till now for my homework or study(maybe just for today?) tomorrow will be better ... *sigh* i take my hand off now and leave it for tomorrow...
but, how many tomorrow do i having??

Ooops, i dint even touch my chemistry or physics since holiday started... now felt like have a butterfly in my stomach lol... STPM is hunting me 0.o ... erm my blog seem like lack of photo== i wish i could upload some but my phone camera is not that good quality lol many swEEt memories can only keep in my brain XD....
well its about time... bla dulu^^

No comments: