Friday, December 18, 2009

=(

sigh ... computer having problem ==
but still feel like to bloging or typing lol

Felt so blank recently... just like lost the compass in the middle of the sea... sometime i dont even know what did i really looking forward to? always have the perfect plan but not even 1 step moved forward == ... time just flowing away... if i'm just following the step, i know it wont come true with my expecting ... and if i manage, i dont even want to struggle in this situation even a second more ...

lol, i used to keep my MSN stay online, keep login into facebook, stare on my phone even i'm buzy with my stuff or its was a late night.... haha just hoping someone will talk(?) with me, leave some comment or the ringtone will rang .... i seem desperate to something ... what should i name it??? lol

Went to IoI just now, cause felt like wanna go out and have a walk lol even just alone (hehe i used to do so) ... sigh but looking for parking and raining had made me mad >.<
maybe next time you guys saw me hanging alone outside, try come and accompany me^^

No comments: