Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy birthday ^^

WOO it's the first of december again wheeeee ^^
Firstly should say Happy birthday to ... Wei Keat XD ... really happy but have some disapointment too

Happy cause receive many wishes from friend through the day ^^ thanks for everyone wish me but sorry i din reply to you all cause phone credit expired last night... beside many of my friend wish me in facebook as well ^^ thanks for it , those wishes make me feel warm in this cooling season (sigh) wanna go out and have a walk T.T but ....
arghhh i wish i could have a time machine or my body may split up or have extra 24 hour per day .... hahaha just crapping, i knew it's imposible

beside, today not the birthday i wanted but nevermind haha just wait for next year or year coming on haha
once again Wei Keat, happy birthday =p

No comments: