Monday, September 6, 2010

2nd post in a day

wwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .....

Got a strike by boredom!!!! Somebody help me !!!!!!
Sign in MSN , a list of contact , seem like list of stranger ... swt , just wanna find someone to crap , I know I SHOULD NOT do that cause exam really just around the corner . WTH , what am I doing here ? My hand and my finger betrayed me ! they keep hitting on the keyboard ! they should holding a book for me !!!!

Second post in a day ... so d*mn free ? but , honestly and seriously , I cant even stand for a minute like this , wao , really hope someone can talk to me , I know i do sounds like girl like to chit chat at anywhere all the time at anyplace, even comment on fb can make few pages of list in mail box ! (not pointed to anyone , and i do like to do so as well) .

the another "me" was revealing !!!!! iishhhhhh , i should control myself , i dont wanna be like that !!!! HELP , if 999 can solve this i do like to make a call ... hmm this should be a emo post , end up with letting me explore like a volcano . Should find something else to rock my life beside then Eminem . The third day already made me dull like this , cant imagine what will I be after 2 weeks time . And dont let me see any hammer or other tools , i'm afraid i cant stop my violent and break this square box front of me !!!!!!

Yam cha with friend ? not tonight .
Yam cha with family ? NO WAYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Samething will happend , samething will they say ,I'm fed up of that . =.= i really scare will be like what he sang ... like a tornado meet a volcano .......
Home alone ? I really dont like to be like this , felt kinda lonely . Contact list in phone do have a bunch of friend but dont feel like to bother major of them , cause "I think" time like this they might have lot of theory or formula for supper.

well , ok ok ok ......
i know I'm not getting band 5 for this , really an essay long post .
*sigh* well , feel better now , should give this a fullstop ! "。"

No comments: