Saturday, July 3, 2010

mine 十万个为什么 XD

woke up at 5a.m. today . Dont know why , just feel like dont want to sleep . ^^

Someone asked me , what make you regret in your life ?
I answered , I will regret for nothing , because if my past does not exist , it wont bring up the one I am now !
actually , many thing pop out in my mind on that moment .

Last time , I chosen to work , so now , my result really bad . Keep chase , chase and chase . Hope I can catch up ! But , working did change my thinking way 360 degree !! can say make me become more mature ? haha.
If i chosen to study last time , I think , now i will get flying colour result but many thing that not in syllabus i will have no chance to learn , and i really dont want to lose that !!
Now , i understand why the poet suffer , in " the road not taken " .
conclude , when you lose something , you gaining something at the same time .


Dont know since when , I do believe that the one I can fully trust , is only myself . Till now , i may tell you the same thing . but some time , 是我太高估自己,还是太低估别人??

last time thought before wanted a time machine to back to past and correct my mistake but who will I be after that ?
there are plenty of thing I said dont mind keep pop out in my mind . lol , just a pretext ,to cover something .

In this world , many thing dont have an answer .
well , its an essay long post XD , continue next time lar ...

No comments: