Friday, January 14, 2011

Emo night .... down down down

It's a simple thing but dont know why it's so annoying me ?? Is there a place can let me express my anger ??? lol ... btw actually there are some others reason too ...

Acually , it has been a long moment , i felt kind of lonely ... not because of dont have people hanging around me , i'm just cant find someone really understand me ... i'm sorry , what I mean here is we are different kind of person but its doesnt mean that you're not my friend . I do know that you all are very kind . You all will try to understand me , make me happy , i'm feeling to thanks u all . is you all , accompany me all the way , once again thanks . but those feeling are really different .
知音难寻~

there's something I keep it deep in my heart all the time ... why ? cause i'm afraid that once it revealed , i might looks like showing off or whatever ...anyway , it's a EMO night .... ciaozz

No comments: